Frequently asked questions

If you want to enroll a student for the next year, what is the first thing to do?

Go through the school secretary's office, or call them to express this interest. We will take note and notify you in the face of the information day and open session that will take place before the start of the pre-registration period. Generally, the Department of Education sets the calendar within the first quarter of the year. From here, the pre-registration for 2nd cycle Infant Education, Primary and Compulsory Secondary, is managed first.

If a student wants to apply for a scholarship for the next year, how should he / she do it? What types of scholarships can he/she get?

Coinciding with the end of the course, and sometimes even during the summer vacation period, calls for grants appear in the BOE (Boletín Oficial del Estado) to apply for a grant for the following year.

Types of scholarships:

  • Scholarship for students with a specific need for educational support - Families with students with a specific need for educational support arising from a disability or severe conduct disorder may apply for these grants. Apart from this general requirement, the family's social and economic situation also influences it. The interested party must fill in the application directly from the internet, in the form created on the website of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (www.mecd.gob.es). Generally, the submission deadline ends at the end of September.
  • Home Educational Care for Prolonged Illness - Students who attend compulsory schooling and suffer from a prolonged illness of more than 30 days, which prevents them from attending classes, may receive educational care at home or in the hospital.

This service can be requested at any time during the school year. You can find more information on the Generalitat de Catalunya website http://familiaiescola.gencat.cat

What are the opening hours  at the main school reception?

Throughout the school year, the secretariat-administration will be open during opening hours, every morning from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 13.00 and on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 15.00 to 18.00 (Wednesday and Friday at the afternoon secretariat-administration will remain closed).

What are the opening hours of the school secretary and administration?
What are the opening hours for the music, dance and chess school?
What are the Langcentre and language school opening hours?
What are the opening hours of the SOP?
I want some information about the international activity of the school. Who should I contact?
I can't access sallenet. How can I solve it?
My son lost his access card. What can I do?
If a student gets hurt or feels bad…
How can I contact the school medical staff?
What is the student's school schedule?
What are the extracurricular hours?
What is the sports club's opening hours?
Where can I find the schedule of activities that the school has planned?
How can I contact a teacher of my children?
Where can I find the calendar of parent meetings?
Where can I find Langcentre's range of activities?
Where can I find the offer of language school activities?
Where can I find the offer of music school activities?
Where can I find the offer of dance school activities?
Where can I find chess school activities?
Where can I find the offer of extracurricular activities?
Where can I find the club's sports activities?
What is the access code for the school and sportswear online store?
How are online services registered?
How do I know which services my child is enrolled in?
How do I purchase a dining ticket online?
My son or daughter has to leave school to go to ... How do I do that?
The size of the school or sportswear I bought is not what I expected. What should I do?
Where do you buy club sports clothes?
How can I participate in the active life of the school?
Where can I find the Lunch Service Menu?