La Salle Catalunya
Germans de les Escoles Cristianes
Sant Joan de La Salle, 38
All information and graphic content on the pages www.horta.lasalle.cat are the property of Brothers of the Christian Schools, domiciled in Barcelona, Crer. Sant Joan de La Salle, 38, 08022 Barcelona, NIF R0800055F, which reserves all exploitation rights.
Reproduction, retransmission, copying, total or partial assignment of the information contained in any of its purposes is prohibited without the express permission of Brothers of the Christian Schools.
Brothers of the Christian Schools informs users that it respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The services, access to the contents and offer of products on this website are exclusively aimed at people over the age of 18, so that anyone who submits their personal data declares that they are of this age, and the use of www.addicional is prohibited. as well as the delivery of personal data to minors.
Brothers of the Christian Schools will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by the Royal Decree. Law 5/2018, of 27 July, on urgent measures for the adaptation of Spanish law to European Union regulations on the protection of personal data.
The personal data provided on the website will be recorded in a file of Brothers of the Christian Schools, in order to carry out the provision of services offered, as well as to send by any means, including e-mail, offers of personalized products and services, improve the business relationship and manage the requests made by our customers.
The mere fact of sending a user their personal data to Brothers of the Christian Schools will imply consent for their incorporation into the file and their processing.
The user may revoke the consent given, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter attaching your ID or other identification document to La Salle Catalunya, Crer . Sant Joan de La Salle, 38, 08022 Barcelona.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Brothers of the Christian Schools is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them so that, at all times, they respond to their current situation. If you have any questions or comments about how Brothers of the Christian Schools use their users' data, write to us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Brothers of the Christian Schools informs that in order to allow users to access some of the services of the portal, it is necessary to proceed to the collection of personal data.
Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) establishes the obligation for the person responsible for the file to adopt technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data. of a personal nature and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) and other applicable legislation, Brothers of the Christian Schools proceeds to the creation of a file automated personal data, which will collect those data that are necessary to allow access to some of the services of the portal and to carry out commercial promotions of services and products of Brothers of the Christian Schools.
Brothers of the Christian Schools guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of this data, which may be consulted, modified or canceled by its owner by writing to the company in the address described previously.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts the conditions of access and use of this website, which are governed by current law and the principle of good faith.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the customer area, agreeing to make good use of the website and provide truthful and lawful information, not allowing conduct that goes against the law, the rights or interests of third parties.
It is expressly forbidden to include in this site information or opinions that:
1. Indicate or promote sexual, racial or religious discrimination or any other violation of fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Spanish Constitution and the rest of the legal system.
2. Induce or incite to act illegally.
3. They lead to erroneous conclusions as a result of their inaccuracy, ambiguity, exaggeration, omission or the like.
4. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
5. Induce or incite anyone to engage in dangerous risky practices or that threaten mental health and balance.
6. Violate the legal or regulatory rules on secrecy of communications, intellectual property, right to honor and personal or family privacy or any other provision applicable to the nature of the products and / or services.
7. Contain false, partial, or outdated information.
8. Incorporate illicit, violent, pornographic or degrading elements, content, messages, formats, products and / or services.
Use of services
The use by users of the services included in the site will always be made in the terms and conditions provided for this purpose. Users agree to use the aforementioned services without violating the rules of use and coexistence on the Internet, for example, by sending unsolicited mail or through behaviors or attitudes that cause inconvenience, damage or injury to to users.
Protection of personal data
The personal data requested for the provision of our services are included in files subject to the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which the regulation of development of the same is approved (RLOPD).
The collection and processing of this data are carried out by Brothers of the Christian Schools, and have as their purpose the management, provision, extension and improvement of the services requested at any time by the user, the follow-up of consultations, participation in personnel selection processes, electronic communications and / or the preparation of statistics.
The services provided by Brothers of the Christian Schools are aimed at those over 14 years of age. In the exceptional case that a service is developed specifically aimed at minors of this age, Brothers of the Christian Schools will request the consent of parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the processing of themselves.
Brothers of the Christian Schools undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with regard to the personal data provided and the duty to treat them with confidentiality and reservation, in accordance with current legislation. To this end, it shall take the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
He is also informed that, if he wishes, he can exercise the rights provided for in Art. 5 of the LOPD by indicating his full name, the service of Brothers of the Christian Schools in which he is subscribed and the right to
Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition that you wish to exercise over your personal data. Brothers of the Christian Schools, in addition to certain services, facilitates the management of your personal data so that:
If you want to "Apply to unsubscribe from the Christian Brothers Brothers commercial portal" you have the option to do so yourself on the user profile editing screen.
If you wish to request the unsubscription of your newsletter subscription, you can do so directly on the La Salle Catalunya website through your user profile and on the OSI website through the same bed as you use for the subscription.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can use to recognize the user .. the user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies- horta.lasalle.cat will not link the data stored in cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that are in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of purchasing an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety while browsing, storing content for streaming video or sound, or sharing content via social media.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as language, browser type using which accesses the service, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, and so on.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That's why we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or for your use of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service only. tendered. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The addicional.com website may use third-party services that, on behalf of addicional.com, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer:
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
Google Cookie Terms: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site to exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them. In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to this end. Google does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.